Welcome to the portfolio of Matt Em Weston
New Cinematic Video Reel 2017!! Check out below! (All footage, directed, shot, color graded, post & animation by Matt Em Weston)
- The Boston Tattoo Convention – Video Production – Boston, MA
- Harvard University – Divinity Bicentennial – Special Event DJ – Cambridge, MA
- Canasta Ladies (gaming club) – Web Design – NYC, NY
- Glass Mannequins (band) – Music Video Director – Boston, MA
- Second Sun Rising (nightlife) – Club DJ – Q Ballroom – Cambridge, MA
- Ian Ford (dj / producer) – Graphic Design, Web Design – NYC, NY
- Briana Paquin (musician) – Music Video Director – Boston, MA
- The Star & Snake – Artist Residency (art gallery / venue) – Video Production – Center Harbor, NH
- Braiden Sunshine (the voice) – Branding / Media Consultant / Designer / Web Master – Old Lyme, CT
- Xmortis (nightlife) – Resident Photographer – Cambridge, MA
- Witch City Ink (tattoo shop) – Video Production – Photography – Salem, MA (POST)
- The Shadow Notes (band) – Music Video Director – Boston, MA (POST)
- Ember Flynn (performer) – Video Promotions – Boston, MA (POST)
- The Massachusetts Tattoo Convention – Video Promotions – Worcester, MA (POST)
- The Caffeine Underground (coffee shop) – Branding / Business Identity / Promotions – NYC, NY
- Great Eastern Trading Company (clothing store) – Web Design – Cambridge, MA.
- Morte Mcadaver (musician) – Web Design – Holyoke, MA.
Recent Client Release:
Glass Mannequins – Dark Matter – Official Music Video – Director, Cinematographer, LD, Editor
Recent Client Review:
“Matt Weston, DJ Recluse, was one of the most professional, responsible, and original DJs that I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. I heard him spin at a masquerade ball, and I knew we had to have him for Harvard Divinity School’s 200th anniversary party. Our audience was extremely diverse in terms of ages and tastes, and Matt was totally in his element curating an evening of music that got everyone dancing and having a blast. Matt made sure that everything was in place, from the technical aspects of the evening to the creative vision for several hours of entertainment. He also rolled with all of our last minute requests. I would recommend Matt for any event and loved his fresh take on classic tunes, which he merged seamlessly into top-40 dance music, and then back into a crowd-pleasing oldies. Thanks for taking all the worry out of our musical needs, Matt!”
– Ainsley Tucker, Bicentennial Coordinator, Harvard University Divinity, Cambridge, MA.