Welcome to the portfolio of Matt Em Weston
To make this more or less confusing, what do I do?
Director, Video Production,Cinematographer, Editor, Motion Graphic Animator, Photographer, Audio Engineer, Composer, Producer, DJ, Lighting Design, Graphic Design, Branding, Photo Manipulation, Web Design, SFX Make Up, Haunt Design, Installation Design, Production Management, Creative Consultation, Social Media Management, and the list continues onward!
New Cinematic Video Reel 2017!! Check out below! (All footage, directed, shot, color graded, post & animation by Matt Em Weston)
- The Boston Tattoo Convention – Video Production – Boston, MA
- Mass Ave Diner / Mad City (restaurant) – Lead Interior Designer / Effect Lighting Install – Cambridge, MA
- Salem Witches’ Halloween Ball (event) – Technical Director / Video Production – Salem, MA
- The Caffeine Underground (coffee shop) – Branding / Graphic Design / Promotions – NYC, NY
- Safety Tested (punk band) – Music Video Director / Cinematographer / Editor – Boston, MA
- Great Eastern Trading Company (clothing shop) – Video Production / Audi Production- Cambridge, MA
- Omen (new age shop) – Video Production / Radio Sting Composer – Salem, MA
- Hebro (event company) – VJ Background Designer – NYC, NY
- Xmortis (nightlife) – Resident Photographer – Cambridge, MA
- Vaudevil (nightlife) – Resident Photographer – Cambridge, MA
- Blacksoul Seraphim (metal band) – Video Production – Holyoke, MA
- Throne (Rock Band) – Music Video Director – Hartford, CT
- Endless Burlesque (Show) – Video Production – Cambridge, MA
- Tenth Ward Studio (A/V Studio) – Video Production / Graphic Design – Las Vegas, NV
- La Zombiata (Musical Theater) – Video Production – Somervilla, MA
Recent Commercial Release:
Great Eastern Trading Company – Holiday Promo – Director, Cinematographer, Lighting Designer, Editor, Composer, Recording and Mixing Audio Engineer – Cambridge, MA.
Recent Music Video Release:
Glass Mannequins – Dark Matter – Official Music Video – Director, Cinematographer, LD, Editor
Recent Client Review:
“Matt Weston, DJ Recluse, was one of the most professional, responsible, and original DJs that I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. I heard him spin at a masquerade ball, and I knew we had to have him for Harvard Divinity School’s 200th anniversary party. Our audience was extremely diverse in terms of ages and tastes, and Matt was totally in his element curating an evening of music that got everyone dancing and having a blast. Matt made sure that everything was in place, from the technical aspects of the evening to the creative vision for several hours of entertainment. He also rolled with all of our last minute requests. I would recommend Matt for any event and loved his fresh take on classic tunes, which he merged seamlessly into top-40 dance music, and then back into a crowd-pleasing oldies. Thanks for taking all the worry out of our musical needs, Matt!”
– Ainsley Tucker, Bicentennial Coordinator, Harvard University Divinity, Cambridge, MA.